The Next NWTA in
Upstate New York is
April 29 – May 1, 2016
To speak with someone call:
Dennis Koch (585) 703-7300
Rich Riedman (585) 820-7618
“The Mission of The ManKind Project USA is to create a world where men act on their individual and collective responsibility for the future of humanity by initiating and supporting men on a path of emotional maturity, spiritual awareness and deepening community.”
Our programs and groups fly in the face of rigid stereotypes about the “Sensitive New Age Man” AND the “Macho Man”. We ask men to go right up to the edge – and beyond it – in a culture that seems to be comfortable with mediocrity and passivity from men. We ask men to stop living a vicarious adventure through their TV’s and step into a real time adventure to win back their passion for life. We ask men to confront the real problems in their lives and to get 100% honest about who they are. Some men have a really hard time doing that. Many of us did too, but we took the risk anyway.
Intention and commitment – What we practice and why.
- Emotional Authenticity – Because we believe in honesty and wholeness … we practice emotional intelligence and self-awareness. read more …
- Personal Responsibility – Because we value integrity and accountability … we take 100% responsibility for our feelings, and we own the impacts – both positive and negative – of our choices and actions.
- Leadership Mastery – Because we believe that role models change lives … we practice highly principled personal, interpersonal, and group leadership.
- Empowered Mission – Because we value generosity, service, and connection to spirit … we explore and live from our deepest purpose.
- Supportive Community – Because we care for ourselves and the generations to come … we create a place for men from all walks of life to learn and teach in a safe, respectful, challenging, and inclusive peer-network. read more …
The ManKind Project helps men make the difficult transition into a new sense of purpose and healthy mature manhood. You might be ready to take a risk and see what life’s like on the other side of the door you’ve come to.
If you’re ready to make a bold choice, that door can be thrown wide open. The ManKind Project presents a training for men called the New Warrior Training Adventure. At the NWTA, you’ll be challenged and supported to learn more about yourself in 48 hours than you’ve probably learned in the last 20 years.If you are serious about your personal development, and ready to take action to make your life what you want it to be – NOW is the time.